New Himalayan Singing Bowl #9086:
- Diameter: 14 1/8" (35.8 cm)
- Weight: 10.11 lbs. (4595 grams)
- Fundamental tone: E2 81 Hz (Concert Pitch -1 Hz); 3rd (Solar Plexus) chakra
- Rim tone: B3 245 Hz.(Concert Pitch -1 Hz); 7th (Crown) chakra
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze
- Circa 21st Century (contemporary/new)
- Type: High-wall ("Jambati")
About the Sound Sample:
IMPORTANT-- Use your EARPHONES to enjoy & experience the true sound of this singing bowl ! (Especially with laptops, tablets, mobile and cellphones as their speakers cannot accurately reproduce the richness and wide dynamic range of a singing bowl's tones.)
First you'll hear the sound of this singing bowl struck on its upper outside edge with a Tibetan-wool padded mallet. This blends into the second sound which is the same singing bowl played around the outside rim with the included leather mallet, then around the rim with the wood side of the mallet, and last the struck tone again but this time a little softer.
High-wall ("Jambati") Singing Bowl:
Called Jambati in the Himalayas, the High-wall type is the largest diameter variety of the Tibetan singing bowls. They are highly prized for their deep basso profundo Om tones. Fundamental tones can range from the first to the third octave. The rim tones can reach into the fifth octave.
Package Also Includes:
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (color and style may vary).
- 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (A large Himalayan hardwood Tibetan wool-padded mallet, a Professional gong mallet, and a large Himalayan hardwood "Fat Boy" leather mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure (which includes: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced playing techniques).
- Fast & FREE USPS Priority Mail Shipping to any US address (2 - 4 day delivery, insured and trackable via the internet).
You will receive the EXACT singing bowl which you see and hear on this page.
This Legendary-quality Singing Bowl was personally hand-selected in the Himalayas by Tibetan musicologist Rain Gray. It is among the finest caliber of new singing bowls available in the world. Legendary-quality means it has passed stringent tests for harmonic balance, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
From over 50,000 singing bowls personally tested in the Himalayas each year, Rain only selects 1 out of 200 (equal to only one half a percent)!
"Great Singing Bowl. I can play the audio file through my sound system, or play the singing bowl and my family can't tell which is which because of the excellent quality of the sound recording. The bowl is lovely and is easy for rim play. I've purchased bowls from other companies and the audio depicted rim play; however, the bowl was contrary and didn't sing on the edges. This bowl plays like a dream and holds the tone very well. Customer Service was excellent and answered my questions promptly and understandably. Shipping sent my bowls the day I ordered. Very classy company with beautiful sounding bowls. I will buy from this company again; they've earned my loyalty."
North River, Newfoundland
“I LOVE THIS BOWL!! The sound is beautiful. The packaging was stellar.”
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed