Tibetan Meditation Singing Bowl #3: New CB
- Diameter: 4 7/8" to 5 1/4" (12.4 - 13.3 cm)
- Average Weight: 0.99 lbs. (448 grams)
- Fundamental & Rim tones: harmonically balanced
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bell-metal bronze
- Circa: 21st Century (contemporary/new)
- Type: Cup Bowl (small "Thadobati")
About the Sound Sample:
IMPORTANT-- Use your EARPHONES to enjoy & experience the true sound of this singing bowl ! (Especially with laptops, tablets, mobile and cellphones as their speakers cannot accurately reproduce the richness and wide dynamic range of a singing bowl's tones.)
First you'll hear the sound of this singing bowl struck on its upper outside edge with a Tibetan-wool padded mallet. This blends into the second sound which is the same singing bowl played around the outside rim with the included leather mallet, then around the rim with the wood side of the mallet, and last the struck tone again but this time a little softer.
Singing Bowl type: Cup Bowl
A small sized Thadobati variety singing bowl easily held in the hand or placed on the body for sound healing applications. Due to their small size they are easy to travel with. Bowls of this type range in size from just under 4" up to 5 7/8" in diameter. They generally produce higher pitches, and when in the tones of A and B are used by many sound healers for opening up the Ajna (3rd Eye/Pineal) and Crown chakras respectively.
Package Also Includes:
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (color and style may vary).
- Professional Mallet (handmade of Himalayan hardwood and leather).
- Tips and Information Brochure (which includes: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet,
playing around the rim, and advanced playing techniques).
- Fast & FREE USPS Priority Mail Shipping to any USA address (2 - 4 day delivery, insured and trackable via the internet).
You will receive a singing bowl which is as good as, or better than, the one you see and hear on this page.
This fine-quality contemporary Singing Bowl was personally hand-selected in the Himalayas by Tibetan musicologist Rain Gray. It is among the finest caliber of new singing bowls available in the world. Legendary-quality it has passed stringent tests for harmonic balance, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
From over 50,000 singing bowls personally tested in the Himalayas each year, Rain only selects 1 out of 200 (equal to only one half a percent)!
Fort Gratiot, MI
"The best buying experience ever - seller is an expert, 1st quality,& trustworthy."