Master-Healing Singing Bowl Set #131: Diatonic (8 pc.)
This is a contemporary Legendary-quality® 8-piece Chakra-tuned Tibetan Singing Bowl Set comprised of High-wall, Thado and Jhumka bowls. The set includes one harmonically-balanced singing bowl each in 3rd octave fundamental tones for the Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye/Pineal and Crown chakras with an additional 4th octave tonic fundamental C.
Note that one of the singing bowls is Concert Pitch while three others are within 2 Hertz of Concert Pitch. Also note that four of the singing bowls are special Jhumka bowls which are extra thick and have extra long sustain.
This set includes one each of the following hand-forged bell-metal bronze singing bowls:
* C3 134 HZ. (Root), High-wall 8 5/8" diameter, contemporary
* D3 152 Hz. (Sacral), High-wall 8 3/4" diameter, contemporary
* E3 163 Hz. (Solar Plexus), (Concert Pitch -1 Hz) Thado 8 1/2" diameter, contemporary
* F3 175 Hz. (Heart), (Concert Pitch) Thado 7 7/8" diameter, contemporary
* G3 197 Hz. (Throat) (Concert Pitch +2 Hz) High-wall 8 1/8" diameter, contemporary
* A3 218 Hz. (3rd Eye / Pineal) (Concert Pitch -2 Hz) High-wall Jhumka 8 3/4" diameter, contemporary
* B3 251 Hz. (Crown), High-wall Jhumka 8" diameter, contemporary
* C4 268 Hz. (Root) High-wall Jhumka 7 3/4" diameter, contemporary
The rim tones of the singing bowls are: F#5 751 Hz, G#5 847 Hz, A5 911 Hz (3rd Eye / Pineal), C5 514 Hz (Root), C#5 564 Hz, D#5 626 Hz, F#5 729 Hz, and G5 777 Hz (Throat).
About the Sound Sample:
IMPORTANT-- Use your EARPHONES to enjoy & experience the true sound of this singing bowl set! (Especially with laptops, tablets, mobile and cellphones as their speakers cannot accurately reproduce the richness and wide dynamic range of a singing bowl's tones.)
First you'll hear the sound of the 8 singing bowls struck on their upper outside edges with the included Professional gong mallet. Then you'll hear them played around their upper outside edges with the wood side of the included Tibetan-wool padded mallet.
Package Also Includes:
- Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Rain Gray-- musicologist and Indo-Tibetan art & antique expert).
- 4-piece Professional Mallet Set (Handmade of Himalayan hardwood and including 1 Tibetan-wool padded mallet, 1 Leather mallet, 1 "Fat-boy" leather mallet and 1 Professional Gong mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced playing techniques).
- Digital photo, Mp3 digital recording, and a Set Chart listing the tones and other information for each singing bowl (These will be emailed to you after your purchase).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum. Please email us if you would like to purchase cushions in appropriate sizes for your set.
You will receive the EXACT singing bowl set which you see and hear on this page.
These fine-quality contemporary Singing Bowls were personally hand-selected in the Himalayas by Tibetan musicologist Rain Gray. They are among the finest caliber of contemporary singing bowls available in the world. They have passed stringent tests for harmonic balance, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain. From over 50,000 singing bowls personally tested in the Himalayas each year, Rain only selects 1 out of 200 (equal to only one half a percent)!
This set has been personally matched by Rain Gray, renowned for his fine ear and ability to match tuned sets for usage by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Terms and Conditions:
Please note that there is a 14 day Return Policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set if returned. There is a 5% cancellation fee on set orders if cancelled before shipped. By clicking on the "Confirm Your Order" button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed