Master-Healing Singing Bowl Set #220: 3rd Octave Cycle of Fifths w/ 432 Hz Tuning
This is a contemporary Legendary-quality® 7-piece Cycle of Fifths Tibetan Singing Bowl Set based upon 432 Hertz tuning. The set includes one harmonically-balanced singing bowl each in fundamental tones for the Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye/Pineal and Crown chakras.
This set includes one each of the following Legendary-quality, hand-forged, bell-metal bronze singing bowls:
* F3 171 Hz. (Heart) (Concert Pitch), High-wall 8 7/8" diameter, contemporary
* C3 128 Hz. (Root) (Concert Pitch), High-wall 10 1/4" diameter, contemporary
* G3 193 Hz. (Throat), (Concert Pitch +1 Hz), High-wall 8" diameter, contemporary
* D3 144 Hz. (Sacral) (Concert Pitch), High-wall 9 3/8" diameter, contemporary
* A3 218 Hz. (3rd Eye/ Pineal Gland) (Concert Pitch +2 Hz), Thadobati 7 3/4" diameter, contemporary
* E3 162 Hz. (Solar Plexus) (Concert Pitch), High-wall 9 1/8" diameter, contemporary
* B3 248 Hz. (Crown), Thadobati 7 1/8" diameter, contemporary
The rim tones of the singing bowls are: B4 500 Hz, F#4 378 Hz, C#5 551 Hz, G#4 421 Hz, D#5 630 Hz , A#4 469 Hz, and F5 715 Hz.
About the Sound Sample:
IMPORTANT-- Use your EARPHONES to enjoy & experience the true sound of this singing bowl set! (Especially with laptops, tablets, mobile and cellphones as their speakers cannot accurately reproduce the richness and wide dynamic range of a singing bowl's tones.)
First you'll hear the sound of the 7 singing bowls struck on their upper outside edges with the included Professional gong mallet. Then you'll hear them played around their upper outside edges with the included Leather mallet. Then you'll hear them played around their upper outside edges with the wood side of the included Tibetan-wool padded mallet. And last, you'll hear them played again by striking with the Pro gong mallet but this time a bit faster.
Package Also Includes
- 4-piece Professional Mallet Set (Handmade of Himalayan hardwood and including 1 Tibetan-wool padded mallet, 1 Leather mallet, 1 "Fat-boy" leather mallet and 1 Professional Gong mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced playing techniques).
- Digital photo, Mp3 digital recording, and a Set Chart listing the tones and other information for each singing bowl (These will be emailed to you after your purchase).
- Fast & FREE USPS Priority Mail Shipping to any USA address (2 - 4 day delivery, insured and trackable via the internet).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum. Please email us if you would like to purchase cushions in appropriate sizes for your set.
You will receive the EXACT Singing Bowl Set which you see and hear on this page.
These Legendary-quality Singing Bowls were personally hand-selected in the Himalayas by Tibetan musicologist Rain Gray. They are among the finest caliber of contemporary singing bowls available in the world. They have passed stringent tests for harmonic balance, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain. From over 50,000 singing bowls personally tested in the Himalayas each year, Rain only selects 1 out of 200 (equal to only one half a percent)!
This set has been personally matched by Rain Gray, renowned for his fine ear and ability to match tuned sets for usage by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Terms and Conditions:
Please note that there is a 14 day Return Policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set if returned. By clicking on the "Confirm Your Order" button, you agree to the Term and Conditions of this sale.
Please note that this Set is SOLD. But we have other incredible Sets available...
See and hear them HERE.
Or, if you really like this one, we can custom-assemble a similar Set for you.
Contact us to discuss your needs and budget.