Master-Healing Singing Bowl Set #54: Jhumka (8 pc.)
This is a contemporary Legendary-quality®, 8-piece Chakra-tuned Tibetan Singing Bowl Set. The set includes one harmonically-balanced singing bowl each in the 3rd octave fundamental tones for the Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye/Pineal and Crown chakras, and one singing bowl in the 5th octave tonic fundamental tone Root chakra.
This set includes one each of the following hand-forged bell-metal bronze singing bowls:
* C3 130 Hz. (Root) Concert Pitch, HW 10 1/2" diameter, contemporary
* D3 145 Hz. (Sacral) Concert Pitch -1 Hz, HW 9 5/8" diameter, contemporary
* E3 168 Hz. (Solar Plexus), HW 8 1/2" diameter, contemporary
* F3 176 Hz. (Heart), HW 10" diameter, contemporary
* G3 198 Hz. (Throat), HW 9 1/4" diameter, contemporary
* A3 218 Hz. (3rd Eye / Pineal) Concert Pitch -2 Hz, HW 9" diameter, contemporary
* B3 246 Hz. (Crown) Concert Pitch, HW 8 1/4" diameter, contemporary
* C4 255 Hz. (Root), Thado 7 3/4" diameter, contemporary
The rim tones of the singing bowls are: F# 380 Hz, G#4 425 Hz, B4 490 Hz (Crown), C5 519 Hz. (Root), D5 572 Hz (Sacral), D#5 629 Hz, F5 717 Hz (Heart), F#5 733 Hz.
About the Sound Sample:
IMPORTANT-- Use your EARPHONES to enjoy & experience the true sound of this singing bowl set! (Especially with laptops, tablets, mobile and cellphones as their speakers cannot accurately reproduce the richness and wide dynamic range of a singing bowl's tones.)
First you'll hear the sound of the 8 singing bowls struck on their upper outside edges with the included Tibetan-wool padded mallet. Then you'll hear them played around their upper outside edges with the included Leather mallet. And last you'll hear them played around their upper outside edges with the wood side of the included Tibetan-wool padded mallet.
Package Also Includes:
- Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Rain Gray-- musicologist and Indo-Tibetan art & antique expert).
- 4-piece Professional Mallet Set (Handmade of Himalayan hardwood and including 1 Tibetan-wool padded mallet, 1 Leather mallet, 1 "Fat Boy" mallet and 1 Professional Gong mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced playing techniques).
- Digital photo, Mp3 digital recording, and a Set Chart listing the tones and other information for each singing bowl (These will be emailed to you after your purchase).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum. Please email us if you would like to purchase cushions in appropriate sizes for your set.
You will receive the EXACT singing bowl set which you see and hear on this page.
These fine-quality contemporary Singing Bowls were personally hand-selected in the Himalayas by Tibetan musicologist Rain Gray. They are amongst the finest caliber of contemporary singing bowls available in the world. They have passed stringent tests for harmonic balance, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain. From over 50,000 singing bowls personally tested in the Himalayas each year, Rain only selects 1 out of 200 (equal to only one half a percent)!
This set has been personally matched by Rain Gray, renowned for his fine ear and ability to match tuned sets for usage by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Terms and Conditions:
Please note that there is a 14 day Return Policy and a 25% restocking fee on this set if returned. There is a 15% cancellation fee on set orders if cancelled before shipped. By clicking on the "Confirm Your Order" button, you agree to the Term and Conditions of this sale.
Please note that this Set is SOLD. But we have other incredible Sets available...
See and hear them HERE.
Or, if you really like this one, we can custom-assemble a similar Set for you.
Contact us to discuss your needs and budget.