Master-Healing Singing Bowl Set 9: Chakra-Tuned (7 pc)
This is a contemporary Legendary-quality®, 7-piece Chakra-tuned Tibetan Singing Bowl Set. Consisting of seven Cup singing bowls, in a tuned sequence of harmonically-balanced fundamentals in the 4th octave. The set includes one singing bowl each in the fundamental tones for the Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye, and Crown chakras. Easy to travel with and a great set for chakra healing work!
This set includes one each of the following hand-forged bell-metal bronze singing bowls:
* C4 268 Hz. (Root), Cup 5 3/4" dia., contemporary
* D4 298 Hz. (Sacral), Cup 5 1/2" dia., contemporary
* E4 338 Hz. (Solar Plexus), Cup 5 1/8" dia., contemporary
* F4 357 Hz. (Heart), Cup 5 3/8" dia., contemporary
* G4 Hz. (Throat), Cup 5" dia., contemporary
* A4 450 Hz. (3rd Eye / Pineal), Cup 4 3/4" dia., contemporary
* B4 504 Hz. (Crown), Cup 4 3/4" dia., contemporary
The rim tones of the singing bowls are: F#5 735 Hz., G#5 832 Hz., A#5 945 Hz., B5 1005 Hz. (Crown), C#6 Hz., D#6 1268 Hz. (Sacral), and F6 1410 Hz. (Heart).
About the Sound Sample:
IMPORTANT-- Use your EARPHONES to enjoy & experience the true sound of this singing bowl set! (Especially with laptops, tablets, mobile and cellphones as their speakers cannot accurately reproduce the richness and wide dynamic range of a singing bowl's tones.)
First you'll hear the sound of the 7 singing bowls struck on their upper outside edges with the included Tibetan-wool padded mallet. Then you'll hear them played around their upper outside edges with the included Leather mallet. And last you'll hear them played around their upper outside edges with the wood side of the included Tibetan-wool padded mallet.
Note that this set includes the 5th bowl (the G / Throat chakra), but it is not included in the sound sample due to a mistake made by our recording engineer! So, when you listen to the sound sample you're going to hear the gap as the bowls are played one after the other. But rest assured it sounds great and we guarantee you will totally love it or we will pay for return shipping if for some reason you don't.
Package Also Includes:
- Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Rain Gray-- musicologist and Indo-Tibetan art & antique expert).
- 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (Handmade of Himalayan hardwood and including 1 Tibetan-wool padded mallet, 1 Leather mallet and 1 "Fat Boy" mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced playing techniques).
- Digital photo, Mp3 digital recording, and a Set Chart listing the tones and other information for each singing bowl (These will be emailed to you after your purchase).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum. Please email us if you would like to purchase cushions in appropriate sizes for your set.
You will receive the EXACT singing bowl set which you see and hear on this page.
These fine-quality contemporary Singing Bowls were personally hand-selected in the Himalayas by Tibetan musicologist Rain Gray. They are amongst the finest caliber of contemporary singing bowls available in the world. They have passed stringent tests for harmonic balance, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain. From over 50,000 singing bowls personally tested in the Himalayas each year, Rain only selects 1 out of 200 (equal to only one half a percent)!
This set has been personally matched by Rain Gray, renowned for his fine ear and ability to match tuned sets for usage by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Feedback from another one of our Set customers:
"Impressive! This set of singing bowls is such a joy to experience. Being new to singing bowls, I considered getting a single bowl to start out. However, I took the plunge and grabbed a set while available. I am so glad I did! I play them almost every morning to start my day ( getting balanced and tuned, etc). Still very new to all the possibilities connected to using the bowls but I am learning. I do seem to feel more grounded (primary purpose) but also I feel that I am getting things done more easily and with less effort. No earth shattering records being made; just feeling more confident, hopeful, more stamina, and easier making simple decisions. Good beginning, right? Thank you again for making all of this available to those of us who might never know of such treasures. Love and joy,"