Antique Stem Singing Bowl Set 128: Chakra-Tuned Master Healing (7 pc.)
This is an authentic antique Legendary-quality® Chakra-tuned Tibetan Singing Bowl Set. Consisting of seven Stem type singing bowls, in a tuned sequence of harmonically-balanced fundamentals in the 3rd and 4th octaves. The set includes one singing bowl each in the fundamental tones for the Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye, and Crown chakras. A great set for chakra healing work!
Note that one of the singing bowls is Concert Pitch and another is within 2 Hertz of Concert Pitch. Also note that four of the singing bowls have original inscriptions.
This set includes one each of the following hand-forged bell-metal bronze singing bowls:
* A3 220 Hz. (3rd Eye/Pineal) (Concert Pitch), Stem 6 1/8" diameter, circa 19th Century
* B3 252 Hz. (Crown), Stem 6 5/8" diameter, circa 19th Century
* C4 265 Hz. (Root), Stem 6 3/8" diameter, circa 18th Century
* D4 301 Hz. (Sacral), Stem 6 1/2" diameter, circa 18th Century
* E4 331 Hz. (Solar Plexus), (Concert Pitch-2 Hz), Stem 6" diameter, circa 18th Century
* F4 346 Hz. (Heart), Stem 6 5/8" diameter, circa 17th Century
* G4 405 Hz. (Throat), Stem 4 7/8" diameter, circa 18th Century
The rim tones of the singing bowls are: D5 577 Hz. (Sacral), E5 679 Hz. (Solar Plexus), F5 720 Hz. (Heart), G5 811 Hz. (Throat), A5 911 Hz. (3rd Eye/Pineal), A#5 957 Hz., and C#6 1103 Hz.
About the Sound Sample:
IMPORTANT-- Use your EARPHONES to enjoy & experience the true sound of this singing bowl set! (Especially with laptops, tablets, mobile and cellphones as their speakers cannot accurately reproduce the richness and wide dynamic range of a singing bowl's tones.)
First you'll hear the sound of the 7 singing bowls struck on their upper outside edges with the included Tibetan-wool padded mallet. Then you'll hear them played around their upper outside edges with the wood side of the same mallet.
Singing Bowl type: "Stem"
A relatively rare type of singing bowl which has a raised ring attached (usually soldered) to the outside bottom of the bowl. This ring is useful as a grip when the bowl is used in sound healing applications as the bowl can easily be moved (and even held upside down) around various parts of the patient's body. Stylistically a comparison can be made to the porcelain stem cups used by Tibetan nobility, although these have a longer stem.
Package Also Includes:
- Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Rain Gray-- musicologist and Indo-Tibetan art & antique expert).
- 4-piece Professional Mallet Set (Handmade of Himalayan hardwood and including 1 Professional Gong mallet, 1 Tibetan-wool padded mallet, 1 "Fat Boy" mallet and 1 Leather mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced playing techniques).
- Digital photo, Mp3 digital recording, and a Set Chart listing the tones and other information for each singing bowl (These will be emailed to you after your purchase).
You will receive the EXACT singing bowl set which you see and hear on this page.
These authentic antique Legendary-quality Singing Bowls were personally hand-selected in the Himalayas by Tibetan musicologist Rain Gray. They are among the finest caliber of antique singing bowls available in the world. They have passed stringent tests for age, harmonic balance, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain. From over 50,000 singing bowls personally tested in the Himalayas each year, Rain only selects 1 out of 200 (equal to only one half a percent)!
This set has been personally matched by Rain Gray, renowned for his fine ear and ability to match tuned sets for usage by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Feedback from another one of our Set customers:
"Impressive! This set of singing bowls is such a joy to experience. Being new to singing bowls, I considered getting a single bowl to start out. However, I took the plunge and grabbed a set while available. I am so glad I did! I play them almost every morning to start my day ( getting balanced and tuned, etc). Still very new to all the possibilities connected to using the bowls but I am learning. I do seem to feel more grounded (primary purpose) but also I feel that I am getting things done more easily and with less effort. No earth shattering records being made; just feeling more confident, hopeful, more stamina, and easier making simple decisions. Good beginning, right? Thank you again for making all of this available to those of us who might never know of such treasures. Love and joy,"
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed