Singing Bowl Set #129b: Alexandre Tannous Method (10 pc.)
This is a contemporary Legendary-quality® 10-piece Singing Bowl Set custom-matched as per the requirements and specifications of noted musicologist and sound researcher Alexandre Tannous. It is comprised of all High-wall bowls. The set includes one harmonically-balanced singing bowl each in 3rd octave fundamental tones, with an additional 4th octave tonic fundamental C and two 2nd octave Bass support singing bowls.
Note that the first singing bowl (the C3) can also produce the tone of B2, depending upon where it is struck, and four of the singing bowls are Concert Pitch while three others are within 2.5 Hertz of Concert Pitch. Also note that four of the singing bowls are special High-wall Jhumka bowls which are extra thick and have extra long sustain.
This set includes one each of the following hand-forged bell-metal bronze singing bowls:
* D2 73 Hz. (Concert Pitch), High-wall 13 1/8" diameter, contemporary
* G2 98 Hz. (Concert Pitch), Highwall 11 7/8" diameter, contemporary
* C3 129 Hz./ B2 128 HZ. (Concert Pitch +1 Hz.), High-wall 10 1/8" diameter, contemporary
* D3 148 Hz. (Concert Pitch +2 Hz.), High-wall 9 7/8" diameter, contemporary
* E3 162 Hz. (Concert Pitch -2 Hz.), High-wall Jhumka 9 3/4" diameter, contemporary
* F3 177 Hz., (Concert Pitch -2.5 Hz.), High-wall 9 3/8" diameter, contemporary
* G3 195 Hz. (Concert Pitch), High-wall Jhumka 9 3/8" diameter, contemporary
* A3 220 Hz. (Concert Pitch), High-wall Jhumka 8 7/8" diameter, contemporary
* B3 252 Hz., High-wall 8 3/8"" diameter, contemporary
* C4 268 Hz., High-wall Jhumka 8" diameter, contemporary
The rim tones of the singing bowls are: G#3 215 Hz, D4 292 Hz, F#4 383 Hz /G4 386, G#5 826 Hz , A#4 473 Hz , C5 526 Hz, C#5 573 Hz, D#5 638 Hz, F#5 730 Hz, and G5 769 Hz.
About the Sound Sample:
IMPORTANT-- Use your EARPHONES to enjoy & experience the true sound of this singing bowl set! (Especially with laptops, tablets, mobile and cellphones as their speakers cannot accurately reproduce the richness and wide dynamic range of a singing bowl's tones.)
First you'll hear the sound of the 10 singing bowls struck on their upper outside edges with the included Professional gong mallet. Then you'll hear them played around their upper outside edges with the wood side of the included Tibetan-wool padded mallet.
Package Also Includes:
- 4-piece Professional Mallet Set (Handmade of Himalayan hardwood and including 1 Tibetan-wool padded mallet, 1 Leather mallet, 1 "Fat-boy" leather mallet and 1 Professional Gong mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced playing techniques).
- Digital photo, Mp3 digital recording, and a Set Chart listing the tones and other information for each singing bowl (These will be emailed to you after your purchase).
- Fast & FREE USPS Priority Mail Shipping to any USA address (2 - 4 Day Delivery, insured and trackable via the internet).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum. Please email us if you would like to purchase cushions in appropriate sizes for your set.
You will receive the EXACT singing bowl set which you see and hear on this page.
These Legendary-quality Singing Bowls were personally hand-selected in the Himalayas by Tibetan musicologist Rain Gray. They are among the finest caliber of contemporary singing bowls available in the world. Legendary-quality means they have passed stringent tests for harmonic balance, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
From over 50,000 singing bowls personally tested in the Himalayas each year, Rain only selects 1 out of 200 (equal to only one half a percent)!
This set has been personally matched by Rain Gray, renowned for his fine ear and ability to match tuned sets for usage by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Terms and Conditions:
Please note that there is a 14 day Return Policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set if returned. There is a 5% cancellation fee on set orders if cancelled before shipped. By clicking on the "Confirm Your Order" button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
"Top notch organization offering superior quality Tibetan singing bowls. Professional customer service, fast response time, and quick shipping. I recommend iSingingBowls to everyone who is seeking quality singing bowls. I have purchased three from you and LOVE each and every one for different reasons! Count me as a very satisfied customer. I will be back, and bring friends with me!"