Tibetan Singing Bowl Set #50: Chakra Master-Healing (7 pc.)
This is a contemporary Legendary-quality®, 7-piece Chakra-tuned Tibetan Singing Bowl Set comprised of large (some HUGE!) deep 2nd octave High-wall ("Jambati") singing bowls. The set includes one harmonically-balanced singing bowl each in the fundamental tones for the Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye, and Crown chakras. Note that 3 of the singing bowls are Concert Pitch and the other 4 are all within 3 Hz of Concert Pitch.
This set includes one each of the following hand-forged bell-metal bronze singing bowls:
* C2 65 Hz. (Root Chakra / Concert Pitch), High-wall 16 1/2" diameter, contemporary
* D2 73 Hz. (Sacral / Pineal / Concert Pitch), High-wall 14" diameter, contemporary
* E2 83 Hz. (Solar Plexus / Concert Pitch), High-wall 14" diameter, contemporary
* F2 85 Hz. (Heart / Concert Pitch -2 Hz.), High-wall 14 1/2" diameter, contemporary
* G2 95 Hz. (Throat / Concert Pitch -3 Hz.), High-wall 13 1/4" diameter, contemporary
* A2 107 Hz. (Third Eye/Pineal / Concert Pitch -3 Hz.), High-wall 11 3/8" diameter, contemporary
* B2 122 Hz. (Crown / Concert Pitch -1 Hz.), High-wall 10 3/4" diameter, contemporary
The rim tones of the singing bowls are: G3 192 Hz. (Throat), A3 220 Hz. (Third Eye/Pineal / Concert Pitch) , B3 248 Hz. (Crown), C4 265 Hz. (Root), D4 290 Hz. (Sacral), D#4 312 Hz. (Concert Pitch +1 Hz), F#4 361 Hz.
About the Sound Sample:
IMPORTANT-- Use your EARPHONES to enjoy & experience the true sound of this singing bowl set! (Especially with laptops, tablets, mobile and cellphones as their speakers cannot accurately reproduce the richness and wide dynamic range of a singing bowl's tones.)
First you'll hear the sound of the 7 singing bowls struck on their upper outside edges with the included Professional Gong mallet. Then you'll hear them played around their upper outside edges with the included "Fat-boy" mallet. And last you'll hear them played around their upper outside edges with the wood side of the included Tibetan-wool padded mallet.
Package Also Includes:
- Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Rain Gray-- musicologist and Indo-Tibetan art & antique expert).
- 4-piece Professional Mallet Set (Handmade of Himalayan hardwood and including: 1 Large Tibetan-wool padded mallet, 1 Large "Fat Boy" mallet, 1 Professional Gong mallet and 1 Long-jon mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced playing techniques).
- Digital photo, Mp3 digital recording, and a Set Chart listing the tones and other information for each singing bowl (These will be emailed to you after your purchase).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum. Please email us if you would like to purchase cushions in appropriate sizes for your set.
You will receive the EXACT singing bowl set which you see and hear on this page.
These fine-quality contemporary Singing Bowls were personally hand-selected in the Himalayas by Tibetan musicologist Rain Gray. They are amongst the finest caliber of contemporary singing bowls available in the world. They have passed stringent tests for harmonic balance, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain. From over 50,000 singing bowls personally tested in the Himalayas each year, Rain only selects 1 out of 200 (equal to only one half a percent)!
This set has been personally matched by Rain Gray, renowned for his fine ear and ability to match tuned sets for usage by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Terms and Conditions:
Please note that there is a 14 day Return Policy and a 25% restocking fee on this set if returned. There is a 15% cancellation fee on set orders if cancelled before shipped. By clicking on the "Confirm Your Order" button, you agree to the Term and Conditions of this sale.