Antique Master-Healing Singing Bowl Set #151: (7 pc.)
This is an authentic Antique Legendary-quality® 7-piece Tibetan Singing Bowl Set matched on the fundamentals (struck tones). The set includes one harmonically-balanced singing bowl each in fundamental tones for the Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye/Pineal and Crown chakras. Note that two of the singing bowls are Concert Pitch, and three others are within 2 Hertz of Concert Pitch. Also note that four of the singing bowls are circa 18th Century, two are circa 17th Century and one is circa 16th Century.
This set includes one each of the following hand-forged bell-metal bronze antique singing bowls:
* C4 269 Hz. (Root) , Cup Bowl 5 1/2" diameter, circa 16th Century
* D4 293 Hz. (Sacral) (Concert Pitch), Thado 6 3/4" diameter, circa 18th Century
* E4 330 Hz. (Solar Plexus), (Concert Pitch +1 Hz), Cup Bowl 5 1/8" diameter, circa 18th Century
* F4 343 Hz. (Heart) , Cup Bowl 5 1/8"" diameter, circa 18th Century
* G4 393 Hz. (Throat), (Concert Pitch +1 Hz), Cup Bowl 4 3/4" diameter, circa 18th Century
* A4 440 Hz. (3rd Eye/Pineal Gland), (Concert Pitch), Cup Bowl 4 1/4" diameter, circa 17th Century
* B4 496 Hz. (Crown) (Concert Pitch +2 Hz), Cup Bowl 4 1/8"" diameter, circa 17th Century
The rim tones of the singing bowls are: F#5 762 Hz, G#5 836 Hz, A#5 924 Hz, B5 977 Hz (Crown), C#6 1109 Hz (Concert Pitch +1 Hz), D6 1209 Hz (Sacral), and F6 1370 Hz (Heart).
About the Sound Sample:
IMPORTANT-- Use your EARPHONES to enjoy & experience the true sound of this singing bowl set! (Especially with laptops, tablets, mobile and cellphones as their speakers cannot accurately reproduce the richness and wide dynamic range of a singing bowl's tones.)
First you'll hear the sound of the 7 singing bowls struck on their upper outside edges with the included Tibetan-wool padded mallet. Then you'll hear them played around their upper outside edges with the wood side of the same mallet.
Package Also Includes:
- Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Rain Gray-- musicologist and Indo-Tibetan art & antique expert).
- 4-piece Professional Mallet Set (Handmade of Himalayan hardwood and including 1 Tibetan-wool padded mallet, 1 Leather mallet, 1 "Fat-boy" leather mallet and 1 Professional Gong mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced playing techniques).
- Digital photo, Mp3 digital recording, and a Set Chart listing the tones and other information for each singing bowl (These will be emailed to you after your purchase).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum. Please email us if you would like to purchase cushions in appropriate sizes for your set.
You will receive the EXACT singing bowl set which you see and hear on this page.
These fine-quality antique Singing Bowls were personally hand-selected in the Himalayas by Tibetan musicologist Rain Gray. They are among the finest caliber of antique singing bowls available in the world. They have passed stringent tests for authentic age, harmonic balance, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain. From over 50,000 singing bowls personally tested in the Himalayas each year, Rain only selects 1 out of 200 (equal to only one half a percent)!
This set has been personally matched by Rain Gray, renowned for his fine ear and ability to match tuned sets for usage by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Terms and Conditions:
Please note that there is a 14 day Return Policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set if returned. There is a 5% cancellation fee on set orders if cancelled before shipped. By clicking on the "Confirm Your Order" button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
"Thank you again for your help! I've tried single bowls here and there from other collectors and suppliers but none of them come close to the antique set I got from you. They're incredible and I'm honored to work with them in a healing capacity for others."
Benjamin Irons, CHt, CMI
Zen with Ben, LLC
Sound Healing Artist, Dragonfly Percussion
Apache Junction, AZ